Cement Board and SheetPioneers in the industry, we offer everest cement fibre board, bison cement panel sheet, bison panel board, v board fibre cement board, uc-239 exotic cement sheet and scg smartboard from India.
Everest Cement Fibre Board
Approx. Price: Rs 18 / Square FeetGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||32 Square Feet|
|Thickness||8 to 20 mm|
|Size||2.44 x 1.22 m|
Everest Cement Fibre Board adequately fulfils the promise of “One Board Many Applications“. These Fibre Cement Boards made using Hatchek process enabled with unique HPSC Technology offers superior resistance to moisture, termite, and fire unlike other conventional wood based reconstituted material like Plywood, Particle Board, MDF etc. making it an ideal for variety of applications in residential, commercial and industrial segment. Everest Fibre Cement Board, in combination with different substrate framework like timber, steel and aluminium offers advanced dry construction solutions in both Interior and Exterior applications leveraging space utilization to the maximum while saving maximum time.
Areas of Application:
- Internal / External Walls
- Internal Wall lining
- False Ceiling
- Eaves & Soffit Lining, Facia and Duct Covering
- Pre-fabricated Shelter.
Approx. Price: Rs 20.5 / Square FeetGet Latest Price
|Thickness||8 to 24 mm|
|Bending Strength||16 MPa|
Attributes, Properties & Applications In General:
- The Technology of the Bison has originally been developed by Bison Werke of German and is the latest among the techniques developed for the manufacture of Particle Boards. This Board is the outcome of decades of research abroad and is the major break through in developing a Multi Purpose Building Board that can over come all most all the setbacks that are normally found in many Particle Boards.
- Although this Board is a proven product for several decades in many countries like Far East, Middle East Europe and USA, it is still new to our country and the credit goes to NCL for introducing it for the first time, in India in early 90’s .
- When-ever the Board is introduced in new areas of the market, it is natural that there may be some initial resistance to accept a new product by the Carpenters and the Customers as they may not be fully aware of the versatility of the product.
- The following information will help, the customers about the advantages and specialty of the Bison Panel.
- Bison Panel Has Excellent Fire And Moisture Resistance: Whenever there is fire in the vicinity there is going to be water jet to put out the fire. So a good building board should be both Fire and Moisture Resistant. Some boards which are claimed to be highly fire resistant cannot resist water. Similarly some boards which are claimed to be water-resistant cannot withstand fire. But Bison Panels resist both fire and moisture and its superiority in this aspect is remarkable.
- Bison Panel Is A Safe Material: Whenever there are fire accidents, the risk is more due to smoke than due to actual fire. Boards in which synthetic resins are used as bonding material, emit heavy smoke and toxic fumes which are dangerous to health. Whereas Bison Panels when set fire may emit negligible smoke which is non-toxic and harmless. This apart Bison Panel is 100% Asbestos free.
- Superior Qualities Of Whether And Termite Resistance: As Cement is the main constituent in the matrix of the board, Bison Panel is as weather resistant as any other Cement Product. Since the Wood particles in the board are mineralized and get coated with Cement, they are NOT affected by Termites . Building Research Institute in Watford, England have conducted Long Term Watering Tests on Bison Panels. It was established that strips of Bison Panel when exposed to weather at 20° C and 65% RH, the strength of the Bison Panel has a slightly increased in the first three years. When ;it was tested after 15 years there was no change in the original strength. It is interesting to note that these testes were conducted on unprotected naked board strips.Such high durability is rarely noticed in other boards.
- Dimensional Stability: The Dimensional instability is mainly due to absorption and release of moisture All Wood Particle Boards absorb and releases moisture. Bison Panel also absorbs and releases moisture. But it does not suffer dimensional instability/variations. The swelling in thickness of Bison Panel upon immersion in water for 24 hours is only 1.5 which is negligible. The other boards swell 10 to 15 times more.
- Ready For Decoration: Bison Panel has smooth surface and needs no surface preparation. The board can take any surface finish from lime wash to water bound distemper ; and from emulsion paint to lamination and paper overlays. Where as water based paints cannot be applied on most of the other Timber based boards.
Approx. Price: Rs 24 / Square FeetGet Latest Price
Bison Panel Board is a cement bonded particle board that is fire, weather, & termite resistant a good sound insulating material, dimensionally stable, possesses a smooth surface with wood workability, & is chemically stable.
V Board Fibre Cement Board
Approx. Price: Rs 20 / Square FeetGet Latest Price
UC-239 Exotic Cement Sheet
Approx. Price: Rs 250 / Square FeetGet Latest Price
|Thickness of Sheet||3 to 10 mm|
|Size||600 x 2400mm|
We offer UC-239 Exotic Cement Sheet
to our clients.
Approx. Price: Rs 30 / Square FeetGet Latest Price
|Color||White, Gray etc|
SCG Smartboard for Ventillated Series - Suitable for eaves ceiling application, it is being use to help circulate the air flow inside your ceiling and make your house cool.
SCG Smartboard is suitable for various kind of application for both interior and exterior.
- Termite Resistant
- Moisture Resistant
- High Impact strength
- SCG Smartboard a new generation of fiber cement material with Firm and Flex Technology. It is made thru special autoclave process that made board becomes durable, elastic and strong. SCG Smartboard is compose of High Quality Materials such as SCG Cement, Silica and Special Cellulose Fiber. Specifically design for Ceiling, Wall, Floor and Senepa applications both Interior and Exterior
Care Warning Instruction:
- Recommended for Ceiling Application only
- Not Suitable to be use as structure
- Inhaling and Eating of dust that result from drilling, grinding, shearing, washing the materials are prohibited
- Installer must follow installation manual
- Installer must use only standard equipmemt.